Thursday 11 February 2016

Hello Again!

Well, it's been a long time since I've written anything. To get back up and running, I'm going to find a list of questions and answer them all. Since I'm choosing the list, it probably won't be too personal, but it should give some insight as to what sort of things I like. :)
Questions from http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_messageboard_thread.asp?board=-1x19998x17377619
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I have the same middle name as my dad's grandma, but my first name could have fallen out of the sky for all I know.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I just finished watching the Lord of the Rings for the umteenth time. Frodo, don't leave Sam! :'(
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes. It's unique. :)
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Um... chicken? Cold chicken. I'm not much of a fan of hot chicken.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
About a year ago I would have said no. I think I would now. We'd be fangirl friends. :)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Haha, depends who to, or how stupid the question is. I think I do. :)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes. No need to get them out, so why bother?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No. But I'd love to try abseiling. :D
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Uncle Toby's Oat Flakes :)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No. Although I have one pair that I love, and I treat them with as much respect as I can. :)
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I like to think so, but I'm not really...
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Any that doesn't have sultanas in it.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT YOU?
Oh... this is hard... um... I guess their persona - as in, are they more likely to enjoy fandoms, shopping and gossiping, sports, etc...
15. RED OR PINK?
I'll go red (I hate pink), but my favourite colour is green. :D
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My ability to make myself look stupid/blonde/socially inept in EVERY circumstance, otherwise known as foot-in-mouth syndrome.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My friend. She's in New Zealand at the moment and I can't get over to visit her. :(
18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
What?
19. WHAT COLOUR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm a Hobbit at the moment! :D
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Weet Bix.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The wind outside.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
White. White crayons are cool. You can paint over it, and then get white lines all over a coloured page. :)
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Jasmine flowers. Absolutely glorious...
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Er... I think it was my dad...
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Ooooh, give me the mointains any day!!!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Figure skating/dancing/anything that combines beauty and strength.
27. HAIR COLOR?
My hair is strawberry blonde. Sometimes it's more strawberry, sometimes it's more blonde.
28. EYE COLOR?
Greyish-blue.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Pizza! Actually anything Italian.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary movies with happy endings?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Immortals
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black, with Matt Smith's incarnation of the Doctor on the front. :)
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter. But living in Australia means you get about a week of it... :(
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs. I've never been kissed.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Ice cream!!! :D
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
I don't do either, but cardio, I guess.
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
What's on TV? Is it Doctor Who, Merlin, Sherlock, Criminal Minds, or a movie with any of the LOTR actors in it (including LOTR)? If not, probably computer.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Silmarilion by JRR Tolkien
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. My Grandma got it for us, and every time I use the computer, that song gets stuck in my head.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Rain. Just rain in general. <3
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Um... U2?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Rockhamton, Queensland, Australia
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Um... Annoying everyone to breaking point, but still being their best friend. :D
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Dark green
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Purple
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Yes, but I would have liked some more. :D
Well there you are! Hope you've enjoyed reading, and I'll try to keep more up-to-date with my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment